The VIBE! Program offers grants and sponsorship to activate Launceston’s central city public spaces through projects, creative activities and events, or precinct beautification and marketing promotion, to enhance Central Launceston's reputation, creating a vibrant, attractive, engaging and safe city centre.
The VIBE! Program’s key objectives are to:
- Encourage creative, innovative and diverse ideas and activities that activate the city centre
- Increase greater event activity and leveraging of events in the city centre year-round
- Encourage broader engagement and entrepreneurial partnerships between Cityprom, its members, local and national organisations and events, and the wider community
- Enhance the appeal of the city centre experience as a vibrant, exciting and welcoming destination, strengthening Cityprom’s aim to create value, visitation and vibe in Launceston City centre, and
- Strengthen the City of Launceston’s value as an attractive and inviting destination.
If you have an idea that you think the VIBE! Program could help lift off contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call, 03 6334 3321 and we'll be more than happy to