Gifts for him
1. Embalm Skincare from Inside Home & Gifts, from $9.95
A beautiful range suited to all skin types, including sensitive skin. Hand crafted locally in Tasmania, cruelty free, using 100% natural ingredients, and almost completely vegan!
Inside Home and Gifts, 10-14 Paterson Street, Launceston.
2. Fine dining voucher from Henry's Bar & Restaurant, various prices
Who could say no to a delicious meal they don't have to lift a finger for or a few drinks to celebrate the Christmas season? The perfect gift for the person who already has everything.
Henry's Bar & Restaurant, 61 Cameron Street, Launceston.
3. Single Malt Whisky Fudge from The Grumpy Piper Bar & Bagpipe Museum, $10
Locally handmade Whisky Fudge, made right here in Launceston. Packs come in a variety of mixed bags (dark and milk choc) or all milk pack or all dark pack. A unique gift you won't find anywhere else!
The Grumpy Piper Bar & Bagpipe Museum, 17 Paterson Street, Launceston.
Gifts for her
4. t Leaf T from Cocoon Living, from $8
The t Leaf T range from Auckland, New Zealand is the perfect gift for tea lovers. With an extensive range of flavours from Christmas to Wellington Breakfast; we can vouch and say it's absolutely delicious!
Cocoon Living, 109 George Street, Launceston.
5. Oktoberdee Poppet Purse from House of Shoes, $149
Designed in Geelong, this Spanish leather wallet offers a unique yet practical design. Features include magnetic closure and external pocket with zip closure, two internal general compartments one internal zip closure and nine card holder pockets.
The House of Shoes, Shop 1 Old Brisbane Arcade, Launceston.
6. Tasmanian Handmade Chocolates from Cocobean Chocolate, custom boxed chocolates starting at $20.50
A selection of delicious handmade chocolates picked by you for that someone special. Chocolate that is almost too good to eat!
Cocobean Chocolate, 82 George Street, Launceston.
Gifts for Visitors
7. Merino & Alpaca Woollen Rugs from Waverly Woollen Mills, from $159
Made from Tasmanian merino and alpaca wool, the Tasmanian Waverly Woollen Mills has a beautiful range of gorgeous, handcrafted throw rugs and they feel amazing.
Waverly Woollen Mills, 58 George Street, Launceston.
8. Glass Christmas Bauble from Hope & Me, from $19.95
Choose from an assortment of glass baubles that are sure to make any Christmas Tree the envy of friends and family. Plus, the animals are pretty cute...
Hope & Me, 18 Quadrant Mall, Launceston.
9. A traditional Christmas Card from the Card Castle, from $4.95
You can't go wrong with a heartfelt card and they are perfect for travellers to take home as a keepsake. The hardest part will be picking the right one with such an assortment to choose from!
The Card Castle, Shop4 Old Brisbane Arcade, Launceston.
And the hard to buy for
10. Tickets to Strictly Ballroom from Encore Theatre Company, $40
Love is in the air this Christmas with tickets to Strictly Ballroom from Encore Theatre Company. This year give the gift of live theatre.
Encore Theatre Company, 57 Brisbane Street, Launceston.
11. Bottle of Tasmanian Wine from Wursthaus Kitchen, POA
Wine, the gift to give when you don't know what to get and it's even better if it is Tasmanian. With a large selection, the staff will be able to help you pick the perfect bottle!
Wursthaus Kitchen, 15 Quadrant Mall, Launceston.
12. Framed Oil Painting from The Gallery, $1,300
This 1996 oil painting by local Launceston artist Ralph Hobbs is the perfect collectors item. The canvas is 3mx2m and beautifully framed in gold.
The Gallery, 113 George Street, Launceston.
The team at Cityprom wish you a safe and magical Christmas.