FREE Parking is available in the following council owned multistorey carparks:
- Paterson Street East: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Sunday.
- Paterson Street West: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Sunday.
- Elizabeth Street: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Saturday.
FREE parking is also available all-day every Sunday at:
- all Launceston CBD on-street parking bays
- York Street West carpark
- Bathurst Street carpark
- Royal Park; and
- Willis Street carpark.
Why not utilise the special overnight rates at the following carparks:
- Paterson Street East multistorey carpark: Monday - Sunday
- Paterson Street West multistorey carpark: Monday - Sunday
- York Street West: Monday - Sunday
- Elizabeth Street multistorey carpark: Monday - Friday.
For more parking options in the Launceston CBD during the Christmas and New Year period, visit City of Launceston.
If you want to avoid the hassle of parking in the busy Launceston CBD, take a look at the following transport options:
WHY NOT RIDE YOUR BIKE?
If you really want to avoid the traffic and spend your pennies on coffees and treats instead of parking, why not hop on your bike, it's good for you and the environment. For more information on how easy it is to get around our City on your bike, click here.
Have a Safe & Magical #ChristmasinLaunceston.
From the team at Cityprom