OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
WE WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH YOUR BUSINESS TO CREATE A CITY IN WHICH EVERYONE THRIVES.
As a business operating in Central Launceston you are a member of Cityprom. This means you are part of a group of almost 700 diverse businesses who partner with us and work towards our shared goal of ensuring Launceston is a vibrant city to live, work, visit, learn, enjoy, experience trade and engage in.
Our Strategic Plan outlines our direction and purpose to:
Supporting this, our Activities Plan details the actions our organisation will take to achieve the set goals.
This section provides information on many opportunities that you, as a member, can take advantage of, as well as a number of resources and tools to help you get the most out of owning and running a business in Central Launceston. As a member you will also receive regular newsletters and updates, with information on upcoming campaigns, events, promotions and activations in Central Launceston that you can tap into to promote, improve and market your business. Cityprom also offers access to business support and advice, in addition to advocating on relevant and important issues that can help make doing business easier in Central Launceston.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Increased marketing and exposure of your business to a wider audience through our continuing work promoting Launceston as a vibrant city that you are a working part of!
- Being listed on the city directory on cityprom.com.au, along with your logo, images, about, hours, contact details and more.
- Being notified of any festivals, events, marketing campaigns or seasonal activations that will increase foot traffic to Central Launceston.
- Opportunities to promote your business, build on your customer database & social media following through collaboration with Cityprom and agencies we work with.
- Opportunities to leverage from activations such as extending your opening hours when an event is on, or having a stall at an event, trade on the street for Crazy Day, or be part of the Great Easter Egg Hunt or similar promotions that bring people into Central Launceston.
- Opportunities to apply for support or funding through our VIBE! program to hold events, marketing campaigns or precinct beautification and place-making projects that benefit your business, street and Central Launceston.
- Networking with other neighbouring businesses to build relationships and utilise each other’s knowledge and strengths to make Central Launceston a vibrant destination to live, work, visit, learn, enjoy, experience trade and engage in.
- Promotion of any good news stories, special events, promotions or milestones that Cityprom can share to a wider audience; such as positive stories of quality customer experience and offerings in the areas of retail, hospitality and service in our city.
- Being aware of marketing opportunities including Winterlicious and festival business partnerships that offer free promotion and advertising often exclusive to Cityprom Members.
- Accessing presentations and information sessions with experts in marketing and business management, retail, hospitality, services, trade and more.
- A team advocating on your behalf and working with Council, the Launceston Safer Communities Partnership and other agencies and committees.