UPCOMING EVENTS & PROMOTIONS
When: June - August 2019
Where: Launceston CBD
Planning for Winterlicious 2019 is currently underway with a suite of digital and physical marketing material dedicated to highlighting events, promotions and more in Launceston during the cooler months. The concept behind Winterlicious is to put the spotlight on Central Launceston businesses and leverage off events and activities that you do to keep your customers coming back for more in the cooler months. We would love to have your business as a part of the wider promotion, so let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org what you have planned throughout the winter months, June - August 2019.
It can be a new or existing winter event, sale, or just something a little different that will entice people to come out of hibernation and into Central Launceston during the winterperiod. The promotion is open to all businesses from hospitality, retail, professional services, beauty and more - if you need some inspiration, we would be more than happy to help.
It is free and easy to be involved, so make the most of this fantastic opportunity and gain some extra exposure for your business. Want to know more? Visit winterlicious.com.au or keep reading below...
There are a few ways your business can jump on board this year's Winterlicious campaign and get a little bit of additional advertising during the cool season for free:
- Blog Posts: Weekly blog posts featuring tips on getting through winter, Winterlicious shopping and food picks, tips for beating sickness and more. If you have an idea let us know, and your business could be featured in a post on the website and across social media.
- Stories: We will again be engaging writer, Fiona Stocker, to write some short Winterlicious stories on local businesses and owners, if you know of a worthy business or think that what your offering is pretty special, please get in touch and you could be featured on the website as well as in the Examiner and across social media.
- Winterlicious Soupalicious: It's the great soup war you've been waiting for. The best winter soup will be judged by locals, so put forward your best soup and join in the fun. We will have more details soon, but if you're interested please contact us.
- Warming Events: Whether you already have an event planned, or would like to up your winter game, let us know what you have planned so that we can feature it on our events page or even in one of our itineraries.
- Wintery Offers: Want to entice some more customers into town and into your business? Lure them in with a hot offer they can't resist, make it a one day offer, one week or rotate some offers to be listed on winterlicious.com.au and promoted across our social media channels.
We will be releasing more details on Winterlicious and the activities we have planned soon, but in the meantime you are welcome to get in touch for more information or to get involved by contacting us at email@example.com or 03 6334 3321.
Launceston Like a Local
What: Launceston Like a Local