Get ready to get crazy again as part of this year’s Crazy Day Celebrations on Saturday 1st April. Below is the link to download the ‘Crazy Day’ digital assets. This year’s activities will include the introduction of the ‘Crazy Day Prize Wheel’ which offers shoppers a chance to win great prizes each hour between 11am – 2pm. The draws will be conducted by the LAFM crew in conjunction with Cityprom. The Cityprom team will be delivering participation kits on Friday 31st March.
This is your chance to participate in one of the City’s busiest days; here are a few ideas on how you can get involved:
- Place a trestle table outside your store front and use Crazy Day to clear your end of season stock.
- Promote new products and new arrivals.
- Run an in-store competition as a way of gathering information on your Target Market-just remember to have a tick box so they can consent to you contacting them in the future.
- Design a special menu or drink for the day.
- Conduct an in- store demonstration using food, drink, appliances or beauty products. You may have a supplier that can help you with this.
- Offer customers free product samples.
- Download your Facebook post image here and make sure you post regularly in the lead up to the event.
Reporting Inappropriate Behaviour
In recent weeks Cityprom and City of Launceston have received a number of reports from concerned staff and visitors in the City with regard to religious activities in the Brisbane St Mall. Council advise they are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible with a positive outcome. In the meantime, Council has provided the following suggestions, should this issue impact you, your staff and/or customers:
- A phone call is appropriate if there is a particular activity or behaviour happening that you think requires the attention of Council Officers, this can be done by telephoning Council’s Service Desk on 63 23 3000. Due to the high volume of calls at this time of year, you may experience a slight delay reaching a staff member. If this happens you can select the 'call back' option which reserves your place in the queue. You will be called backed by the next available staff member.
- To allow Council to respond to these complaints, it is helpful if they are in writing. You can use the Incident Template to record the relevant details and return via email to: email@example.com
Make sure you include the following:
- Full Name and location of your business.
- Details of what you saw and heard and the date and time.
- Details of any other witnesses including their contact details.
Alternatively, you can contact Cityprom to arrange collection and delivery of your incident report.