Targafest is returning this Anzac Eve, Monday 24th April from 6pm - 8.30pm in Gerorge Street & The Avenue. Below is the link to download the Targafest digital assets for you to use to promote the event and your business. Targafest will this year feature over 200 Targa Cars on display, driver meet, greet & autograph signing, live entertainment, Targatrail featuring bars, restaurants, cafe's and late night shopping, free kids entertainment with Kid I Am, Alchemy Targa Party, and much more!
This is your chance to participate in one of April's busiest week's:
- Theme up your window displays to promote Targa.
- Open late if you are in the George Street & Avenue area on the night of Targafest and take advantage of the higher foot traffic.
- Design a promotion around Targa, car themed drink, 'car boot sale' etc.
- Download your Facebook post image here and post regularly in the lead up to the event.
Reporting Inappropriate Behaviour
In recent weeks Cityprom and City of Launceston have received a number of reports from concerned staff and visitors in the City with regard to religious activities in the Brisbane St Mall. Council advise they are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible with a positive outcome. In the meantime, Council has provided the following suggestions, should this issue impact you, your staff and/or customers:
- A phone call is appropriate if there is a particular activity or behaviour happening that you think requires the attention of Council Officers, this can be done by telephoning Council’s Service Desk on 63 23 3000. Due to the high volume of calls at this time of year, you may experience a slight delay reaching a staff member. If this happens you can select the 'call back' option which reserves your place in the queue. You will be called backed by the next available staff member.
- To allow Council to respond to these complaints, it is helpful if they are in writing. You can use the Incident Template to record the relevant details and return via email to: email@example.com
Make sure you include the following:
- Full Name and location of your business.
- Details of what you saw and heard and the date and time.
- Details of any other witnesses including their contact details.
Alternatively, you can contact Cityprom to arrange collection and delivery of your incident report.