To be involved, you could:
- Apply for VIBE! Program funding for your own event or project in Central Launceston
- Take part in Cityprom run events and promotions, ie., Winterlicious, Crazy Day, Christmas in the City
- Share positive and good news stories via media releases and Cityprom
- Follow us on our social pages for great Central Launceston content you can share, @ltoncentralcity Facebook & Instagram
Get involved by:
- Providing your ideas and feedback on relevant issues in Central Launceston
- Fill out our surveys; they’re your chance to give feedback and ideas, and help us create the strategy that makes Central Launceston a vibrant and thriving city to do business in
You can get more involved by:
- Coming along to our networking events, share ideas and your knowledge
- Volunteer your time to become a Precinct Champion or Board Member
- Attend our industry expert information evening to maximise your business skills
WORK WITH US
We are always open to ideas. The more you partner with us, the greater the benefits for you. Cityprom has a hardworking team and welcomes your engagement. We are here to help Central Launceston thrive - and with it your business.
Having recently opened our small, modern-Asian inspired restaurant in the Launceston CBD I write in testimony of the fantastic support and assistance that we have received from all at Cityprom. From their early days of patronage to assisting us in our liquor license application, Cityprom have always gone above and beyond to encourage our business’s growth. Ultimately, they have made us feel very welcome into the community of Central Launceston and infused us with a positivity and confidence that flows on to our customers. Launceston is a better place for them and we are forever grateful.
- ALEXANDRA & JOHN MCCOY, Pachinko