Cityprom in conjunction with Telstra, The Quadrant Mall, and City of Launceston are pleased to announce the 'Telstra Quadrant Mall Youth Busking Competition' being held on Saturday 1st April in the Quadrant Mall.
There are some great prizes up for grabs:
1st Prize-$500 voucher from Barratt's Music.
2nd Prize- $250 voucher from Barratt's Music.
3rd Prize- $100 voucher from Barratt's Music.
So if you're aged between 12- 25 years of age, here's your chance to show off your talent and to WIN some great prizes. Entry is free, here are the details:
- Buskers can perform solo or in a group of up to 10 people.
- Busker/s are to perform 1 song or up to 3 minutes TOTAL duration.
- Buskers MUST be aged between 12 – 25 years old.
- Buskers under the age of 18 years old must have parental supervision or a signed parental consent form.
- Crazy Day reserves the right to accept, reject or refuse an entry at any time.
- Buskers must follow all directions by the Crazy Day committee, including performing within the volume levels set.
- Buskers will be rostered to perform and must be available to perform at the given time requested by Crazy Day.
- Buskers’ performances must be safe and in no way endanger any person or property, including the busker themselves.
- Buskers must not use dangerous implements or materials as part of a performance.
- Buskers must not use offensive language or perform in a way that may, in Crazy Day’s opinion, cause offence to the public.
- The winner/s will be judged by an independent panel of 3 Judges, chosen by a Crazy Day representative and will be announced at the conclusion of the competition.
- The decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered intThe Competition priz
You can read the full terms and conditions here.