Here are some great parking options in Launceston Central City to help you get through your Christmas shopping.
FREE Parking is available in the following council owned multistorey carparks:
- Paterson Street East: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Sunday.
- Paterson Street West: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Sunday.
- Elizabeth Street: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday.
FREE parking is also available all-day every Sunday at:
- all Launceston CBD on-street parking bays
- York Street West carpark
- Bathurst Street carpark
- Royal Park; and
- Willis Street carpark.
Do you have Christmas drinks planned? Why not utilise the special overnight rates at the following carparks:
- Paterson Street East multistorey carpark: Monday - Sunday
- Paterson Street West multistorey carpark: Monday - Sunday
- York Street West: Monday - Sunday
- Elizabeth Street multistorey carpark: Monday - Friday.
For more parking options in the Launceston CBD during December visit City of Launceston.
If you need to get around this Christmas, and want to avoid the hastle of parking in the busy Launceston CBD, take a look at the following transport options:
This year, we want to make sure you have a Safe & Magical #ChristmasinLaunceston.