Cityprom is calling for nominations for Board Directors for two vacant positions. As a part of our mission to have a Board that best represents the makeup of the CBD and our strategic objectives, Cityprom is particularly seeking nominations from members with a skillset in hospitality, urban design/planning/architecture, smart-cities, accounting or professional services.
If you would like to nominate for one of the two vacant positions, the following guidelines apply:
- A Member or Member's Representative may nominate any other Member or Representative of a Member;
- In the event that the number of eligible nominations exceed the number of vacant positions, election will be via a secret ballot;
- Nominees will be required to demonstrate their experience in one or more of the above skills;
- Include with the nomination form, a candidate statement of 500 words (max) addressing the following: Your relevant skills/experience, participation in business or community initiatives, roles on any other Boards or similar organisations, goals & objectives you may like to pursue as a Board Director and your vision for Central Launceston;
- As a Board Director, your voluntary commitment would require attendance at a monthly Board Meeting (currently, on the third Wednesday of each month, 8.00am-10.00am). In addition, Cityprom hosts a Strategic Planning Session each year. Elected terms for Directors are for a period of 3 years.
Voting has now closed. Thank you to those who nominated for the Cityprom Board.