You can expect this weekend to be a bit wet, but don't let a little rain keep you indoors. There are plenty of 'rain friendly' events on this weekend, and with a break in the weather you can aso make it to one of the many markets around Launceston. This weekend also sees Village Cinemas present Andre Rieu's 2015 Maastricht Concert, so if you are a music lover you don't want to miss his biggest and most spectacular performace.
- Harvest Market, 8:00am-12:00pm, Cimitiere Street Carpark, Launceston.
- Boardmills Market, 9:00am-3:00pm, Avalon Function Centre, Newstead.
- Andre Rieu's 2015 Maastricht Concert, 2:00pm, Village Cinema, Brisbane Street, Launceston.
- Toro's 11th Birthday, Charles Street, Launceston. (Limited tickets).
- Dylan Moran 'Off The Hook', 8:00pm, Princess Theatre, Brisbane Street, Launceston. (Limited tickets).
- Launceston Esk Market, 9:00am-2:00pm, Round House Pavilion, Inveresk.
- Dr John Batten presents 'Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: The Evolution Of Joint Replacement Surgery', 2:00pm, Queen Victoria Museum, Inveresk.
OTHER THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
- Kingsway Crazy Golf, from 9:00am, The Kingsway, Launceston.
- Launceston Aquatic, from 8:00am, Corner York & High Streets, Launceston.
- Village Cinemas, Brisbane Street, Launceston. Now Showing:
- Minions (PG)
- Inside Out (PG)
- Ant Man (PG)
- Far From The Madding Crowd (M)
- Selfless (M)
- Paper Towns (M)
- Magic Mike XXL (MA)
- Trainwreck (MA)
Friday: Showers, 4-14
Saturday: Showers increasing, 1-12
Sunday: Showers, windy, 2-10
Enjoy your weekend!